Terms & Conditions
1. Your order will be delivered to you by our delivery partner on the date stated in the Order Confirmation, unless there is an event outside of our control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date or time because of an event outside of our control, we (or our delivery partner) will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date or time.
2. Delivery will be completed when the Products are delivered to the address stated in the Order Confirmation (so please make sure that the delivery details you provide are accurate as we cannot be responsible for any delayed or failed deliveries as a result of your error).
3. Should you insert an incorrect address or postcode, and you notify of this error in advance, we will endeavour to deliver the Products to the revised address. If it is not possible to get the products to the revised address before they perish, we cannot be held responsible for this loss.
4. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery. To keep the Products as fresh as possible please make sure you or someone instructed by you is able to take delivery of the Products. If you are not able to take delivery of the Products, please use the special instructions field in the order process to instruct us where to tell our delivery partner to leave your Products. Please note that, if no special instructions are given and no one is able to take delivery of the Products, our delivery partner will leave the Products outside the property at the address stated in the Order Confirmation (and the Products are your responsibility from this point).
5. We warrant that we will source and supply quality Products and deliver these to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All other conditions, warranties, representations and terms in relation to the Products are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. You are responsible for the care of the Products once delivery is completed. The Products should be refrigerated immediately following delivery.
7. Delivery areas may be found here.
1. We you to be completely satisfied with the products that you have ordered from us. If you are not completely satisfied please contact us.
2. The product supplied is cut and packaged for each individual order. Cancellations to the order must therefore be made before dispatch.
3. If you feel that the product is faulty or not as described you must contact us within 24 hours of delivery of the product. Goods may have to be returned before expiry of best before date. A full refund or replacement of goods including delivery costs will be returned to the buyer if the goods are deemed to be defective. Failure to adhere to these conditions may compromise your ability to receive a refund.